Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

•••A Girl's Got to Eat•••

This little cutie (see below) belongs to one of our close friends. We were visiting their house on the lake and enjoying the first days of summer. After a morning full of boating, wakeboarding, swimming, and just all around having fun we all had worked up quite an appetite. As we were eating lunch, I saw that little cutie was have a great time eating her puffs. I don't know what it is about children but they make eating just look like so much fun. I love watching the uninhibited task of grabbing gobs of food with your hands and stuffing as much as you can in your mouth. There are no worries about it getting on your face or clothes. If it falls on the floor - no biggie. Just full concentration and care free enjoyment of your delicious meal. Little cutie made her puffs look so good I was inspired to reach over and try one. As I popped the pink star shaped sweet potato flavored puff into my mouth two thoughts crossed my mind: (1) This is really good and by no means tastes like a sweet potato, more like marshmellow goodness. (2) These have vegatable/fruit parts in them, are good for you, and taste like this?!? Are they low in calories as well and does my local grocery store sell them? After grabbing a few more puffs just to make sure the first one wasn't a fluke, I broke out my camera for a few pictures, and made a mental note to join little cutie at snack time to see what other healthy treats I can try. Hey, as little cutie has taught me... a girl's got to eat.

No comments: