Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

•••Pretty Pretty Princess•••

Last week I met Miss "G" and her mom for a photo shoot and she looked just like a princess! I was so excited to see that her mom had bought Miss "G" a pink tutu from HipChicks. Let me just tell you...I heart tutus! Nothing puts a smile on my face more than seeing a little girl in a tutu. Down the line when my husband and I start having children I hope we have a little girl because I will have her in one every day. They are just so girly and fun, and I have no shame in saying that if it was OK for an adult to wear one around I would. Who wouldn't want to look super cute and twirl around like a princess in a big flowery tutu? :) For now though I will settle for vicariously living through Miss "G". 











No comments: