Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

•••The "S" & "C" Family Preview•••

This Saturday I met these cute families in the Highlands for an afternoon shoot. These two pretty mommies are actually twin sisters, who both recently had daughters. Miss R is eight months old and Miss C is three months old. Everyone was super adorable and anyone who knows me knows I am a sucker for a baby girl who knows how to accessorize. :)



We started our shoot off at the Belly General Store (thanks, Mr. S for the directions!!). It was such a neat place and perfect for photos. If you haven't been you will definitely have to check it out. I was so focused on the cute babies that I was able to resist all the yummy treats they had out...but next time watch out! :)



Next up, was Piedmont Park. The weather was perfect so we were able to take our time without freezing. Here is just a sneak peak at some of my many favorites.

3 comments:

lil misses' mama said...

thank you so very much! these look great and make me very excited to see the rest!

j and a and c said...

Thanks, Jen! We LOVE them and can't wait to recommend you to other families.

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

Absolutely precious! I love the big bows on little girls:) Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!