Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

•••M.I.A.•••

Sorry for my severe lack of blogging lately. We have been a busy little family. 

I was sick for a few weeks...super sick. Seriously, I thought it was the end of me. I even drafted a will so that all my loved ones could have a little piece of me when I was gone. 

But no worries, I am almost back to 100%. Almost. I feel a new disease coming on...packingstinksitis

Somewhere between my cocktails of medication and my will writing we sold our home. It all happened pretty quick and our house has been a packing disaster ever since. This has made our beloved German Short Hair Pointer, Beau, very nervous. He doesn't want to move. He loves this house. He grew up here. His favorite couch is here. His favorite digging hole is here. 

So Beau has staged a protest. 
He jumped into this Rubbermaid and looked at us with his sad eyes. Eyes that said, "Please don't pack any more. Stay. I will give you my favorite bone, and let you chew it on my couch, as long as you want if we can stay."

No matter how many times we tell Beau he is going to love the new house, he doesn't believe us.  He just rallies and keeps on protesting. He has even enlisted help.
Sorry guys it is inevitable. 
So only a few more days of chaos before health, living arrangements, and blogging will be back to normal. 

4 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

Aww, poor Beau and Bella! I'm sure they are so confused and have no idea what's going on. Sydney would be a nervous wreck if she saw us packing everything.

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

That is so wonderful that you sold your house!!

Anonymous said...

they are so precious!!! Congrats on selling your house! Lizzi

Kelley said...

Look at that sad face Beau is giving you. Soon he will get to play in the pond and forget all about his old house!