Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

•••Introducing Miss M•••

She's here, she's here! :) Let me introduce Miss M to you!

Isn't she adorable? Miss M made her grand entrance about a week late, but now she is home with her beautiful family. She is so teeny and precious, and she was a wonderful model for me. :)

After a little extended stay at the hospital her parents were so excited to bring her home.

Big sis was excited for her to come home too! She gave her little sister lots of kisses and hugs and even would try to help shush her when she cried. Mrs. G told me that they were still trying to get Big Sister to realize that Miss M is not her own personal doll. :)

Mrs. G thought of this shot just before I left and I thought it turned out so cute. It looks kind of like Miss M is winking at the camera. :)

No comments: