Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Monday, June 7, 2010

•••Miss A | Holly Springs, GA Children's Photographer•••

Photobucket
I few weekends ago I saw Miss A and all her cuteness. She had gotten so big in three months and is coming into her own little personality. She is super expressive and does the cutest little lip purse when she is thinking. I giggled every time she did it. She had the cutest little outfit on when I first got there, and by way of Mommy I learned that Miss A's dad had decided to take her shopping himself for her photo shoot. I think he did a fabulous job and even remembered to get matching accessories! :) I was super impressed! Here are a few of my favorite shots...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Now this adorable outfit has a special story behind it. Before Miss A was born, or even thought of, Mr. J's mother bought this outfit and gave it to her son for his future daughter to wear. Shortly after this outfit was purchased Mr. J's mother passed away. She never learned that her thoughts of a future grand daughter actually came true. Mrs. J decided to sneak this outfit into the photo shoot to surprise her hubby for Father's Day. When I heard the story it brought me chills. So sweet, and very very special! (Now Shhh!!! Mr. J still doesn't know about the surprise). 
Photobucket

No comments: