Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

•••The W Family | Cumming, GA Children's Photographer•••

 Last weekend I had the pleasure of meeting the W family. The W's have a squishily adorable new son. M is such a cutie and I have to say I was quite jealous of his big gorgeous eyes and hair! I joked with the W family that if he was a girl M would have perfect bow hair, but it is so true...boys always get the prettiest eye lashes and thick beautiful hair. :) It was such a fun shoot and even the first baby joined us for a few photos. She was the sweetest dog ever! I came home and told our dogs Beau and Bella they need to take lessons from her. She posed for the camera better than some adults do. :) I have a feeling you will see a lot more of M and his pup in the future. ;) Here is a sneak peek from the W's shoot...


1 comment:

Our Family's Story... said...

Oh my goodness! I have the cutest nephew EVER!!! Great job, Jen:)