Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Friday, July 15, 2011

•••Baby K | Marietta, GA Newborn Photographer•••

 This little sports fan is baby K. I met baby K and his family a few weeks ago in their home for his impossibly adorable photo shoot. K's mom had so many cute boy things to work with! I felt like he was my own personal doll I got to pose and dress up for a few hours. :) K was so easy during the shoot...incredibly laid back and even when awake he seemed as happy as can be. I was glad more so for K's parents. They by far have had the hardest delivery and recovery period that I have heard of to date. K, I think took this into consideration and decided to be the best baby ever. :) I hope after I left the B family got lots and lots and lots of rest and caught up on some much missed family time they needed together. Here is a sneak peek at K's photo shoot....




No comments: