Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, September 15, 2011

•••Mommy & Me: The M Family (Part 1) | Atlanta, GA Maternity Photographer•••

A few weeks ago I met the M family for a quick maternity shoot a few days before their little one was due to arrive. I was so impressed with Mrs. M - she looked great! Hands down she has to be one of the prettiest pregnant ladies I have ever seen! And both she and Mr. M were so calm and relaxed. I remember the days leading up to our little guys arrival and I would say we were anything but calm. :) I had such a blast shooting their little family, and their home served as a perfect back drop. Mrs. M is a local expert home stager and her style is just exquisite! I also loved that the M's wanted include their first baby, their furry child Nina. :) Including dogs in shoots can sometimes be tricky, but Nina was a pro. In fact, I think she was sad when her portion of the shoot was over. She had a killer smize. :) Here is a sneak peek at the M family before little M's arrival...







No comments: