Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

•••The "M" Family Preview•••

Last weekend I met the M family. Aren't they adorable? Young Mr. S turned two recently and they wanted to commemorate the birthday with some photos. We met at Smyrna Market Village and with the unseasonably warm weather it made it the perfect place for a session. Everyone enjoyed the park, playing in the gazebo, and watching the ducks.

Isn't this picture precious? Mr. S was the sweetest two year old ever. He was having such a great time and the instant he got in front of the camera he gave me a huge smile.
I loved this picture when I saw it. It totally says "two year old" to me...jumping and playing, that is what two year olds do. Mr. S was sweet, but he was also fearless. He loved jumping off of things and running down hills. So full of life!
Hope you enjoyed the preview! More coming soon! :)

No comments: