Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

•••Eek! | Atlanta Photographer•••

Eek! Sorry the blog has been super super boring lately! In the last month our lives have been nothing but a crazy whirlwind. Between almost daily vet visits, doctor's appointments for mysterious illness, work emergencies, the usual family chaos, and throw in a random funeral and you have our month in a nutshell. At one point Justen and I looked at each other, laughed, and said "maybe we should have stayed on vacation?". So even though the blog has been boring, life has been anything but. :) I was able to take some photos along the way so hopefully I will get those up for you soon!

On a separate note, I wanted to remind you guys that this weekend is the annual event that I participate in. One day a year, I lace up my pink tennis shoes and break them out for a run in the Downtown Dash for Diabetes. Would love to see you guys there! If you are interested in joining here is a link to my team.

No comments: