Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

•••Miss A | Canton, GA Children's Photographer•••

Photobucket
Sorry things have been so boring around here lately. I have TONS to share with you guys!! Lately things have been hectic so be prepared for lots of new posts. :) To kick things off I thought I would share with you guys the adorable Miss A! I met Miss A and her family last weekend for her four month photo shoot. She was super serious at first taking everything in and then was all smiles. I has so much fun meeting her and photographing her family. Some early favorites...
Photobucket

Photobucket
A has the best time in front of a mirror. She just looks at herself and giggles and has so much fun. I had to photograph it because it too cute to watch! :)
Photobucket
Her and her pretty mommy in the cutest nursery ever!
Photobucket
See you in a few months Miss A!!

3 comments:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

We love the J Family!! I am glad they used you:)

Carrie Beth said...

Those are so cute! I love the one of her looking in the mirror. Adorable!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.