Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

•••Mini Sessions: Round 1 | Atlanta, GA Photographer•••

Be prepared for a blog overload today! The computer I usually work from crashed last week (not fun during busy season), but it has now been sent off to the laptop doctor. Luckily I have a back up at the house, but blogging was put on hold to catch up during the delay. So here we go to start off today's blogging extravaganza...

The first of my mini shoots sessions was so much fun. The weather was perfect and the Fall leaves were beautiful. All of the families that were scheduled were a blast and the little ones looked adorable! 

First up was the C family. Little C loved her mommy and daddy bunches, it was so cute!

Here is the E family! These were such fun adorable twin boys. I loved seeing them hug and laugh with one another, I can just picture them having a blast growing up together.



This is the N family. Mrs. N has been  a long time blog reader and I was so excited to finally meet her and her family. So cute! Loved little N's big blue eyes!


Here is the P family. I still can't believe how big the P children are getting. They are so grown up and such little people now.



Check back soon for a look at Round 2's sneak peek!

1 comment:

Aleksandra Nearing said...

We had a great time! Your photographs were wonderful!