Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

•••Mini Sessions: Round 2 | Atlanta, GA Photographer•••

Round two of the Holiday mini sessions was just as fun as the first. Luckily, it was such a pretty Fall day and abnormally warm. Everyone looked super cute, and the little ones were all smiles, which is always fun. :) Here is a sneak peek at round two's families...

First up was the D family. The D boys were so stinkin' adorable and so well behaved!! I loved how well the boys got along with one another. I hope baby G was paying attention and taking tips from this group. :) 


 Next was the R family. I couldn't believe how much baby R had grown up in just a few months. She is a little person now, and big brother is almost my height! I love seeing families grow!

 Final session of the day was the V family...another return favorite. Mrs. V was such a trooper and came straight from her tennis match even though her team was still playing for the finals the following weekend. We all kept checking her phone to see if they won. I got a message the next morning saying they did. Yay!! I loved how trendy the V boys looked!


Until next year!!! Happy Holidays everyone!