Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Monday, December 20, 2010

•••Mr. G Turns 1! | Acworth, GA Children's Photographer•••

 One of my favorite little clients is now all grown up! I can't believe he is one now. I met G and his family at their local downtown area and it was so cute. I had only been there to eat a few times, but it was a great place for a shoot. I loved how they had it decorated for Christmas and the S family told me they were there the night before and the whole street was blocked off for a Christmas party complete with a live nativity scene where the kids could pet the animals afterwards. I love when towns do cute things like that...gives you a small town feel even though we live in a huge city. :) G was so much fun, and he surprised me by already being a pro walker! Such an overachiever!  Here is a sneak peek into his one year shoot...




Happy Birthday G!!

1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

I love that green door!!!!!