Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Friday, December 3, 2010

•••The P Family | Smyrna, GA Family Photographer•••

Last month, my BFF threw me an awesome baby shower. It was my first one and it was so much fun to celebrate with all of our close friends. Afterwards we decided to do some quick photos for our Christmas cards since we were already dressed up. CB's neighborhood is so pretty and the afternoon light there is perfect. Below are a few snapshots from their shoot, and then I handed my camera over to CB. I will share a few of those later for you guys (you can definitely see the baby bump in them). :)

Her girls are so sweet to one another. Little H definitely knows what buttons to push on big sister, but they love each other tons and tons. They hate when they are apart from one another and I think it is adorable! BTW Miss H was very excited about finding this "special hay" while on our shoot. She took it everywhere and made sure it was close by in all her photos. :) 


4 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

AWW!!! Thanks for posting. I actually used that last pic of Harper for the cover of her photo book I just started on. Handley took her "hay" to school to show it off...that's how much she loved it. :-)

Erica said...

Beautiful pictures; beautiful family!

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

These are fantastic!

Lizzi said...

Such a beautiful family!