Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

•••Little HP3 | Smyrna, GA Newborn Photographer•••


As promised here are some more photos from little H's photo shoot. H is very special to me because he is the newest addition to my best friend's family. :) He is their third little H, and after years of living in a pink wonderland the household's testosterone levels just got a small adorable boost. He is such a cutie and seems so laid back. He peeked his little newborn eyes open for just a second, but decided even though I was poking and posing him a ton that napping was a much better option. His older sisters love him to death and I just know they are showering him with love every moment they can. Here is a quick sneak peek at H's newborn mini shoot...

(BTW CB, it is so not fair to look this good after just giving birth. It makes the rest of us look bad! ;) ). 






Love H2 kissing his little toes...

3 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

You are the best!!! Thank you so much for capturing his sweet newborn phase. Love all of these!!!

Alison LeBlanc said...

Beautiful! They are all wonderful, I especially love the last picture.

Unknown said...

OMG, are you kidding me?! These are too die for precious! I LOVE them all!