Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

•••The W Family | Woodstock, GA Family Photographer•••

 A few weekends ago, I met the W family for the littlest W's 2 year photo shoot. Little W was the absolute sweetest well behaved two year old I have ever met! And he was so stinkin' cute to boot. :) The weather had cooled off a little bit (from 98 degrees to 94 degrees), but the humidity was killer. Fifteen minutes into the shoot we were all drenched. But that didn't stop the W family from having fun though. The shoot was full of laughs and games, and I had such a fun time capturing these fun family moments. Here is just a sneak peek at the W's shoot...






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww how cute great job on these! Please check out my blog if you can :) I am only starting out with Photography and I love it so far I am doing lots of pictures for my family and friends I am doing a family soon and I am doing it outdoors any advice? This is my first Family pictures so I am very nervous about it! :) Thanks so much! Love your blog you are such of great photographer I hope to someday be able to do it that good :)