Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

•••Baby W | Atlanta, GA Newborn Photographer•••


This little pumpkin is baby W. A few weeks ago he made his grand entrance into the world and joined the D family. I was so excited to meet baby W. I did his big sister E's newborn and first year shoots and to see the newest addition was so exciting. It is always fun to meet the siblings and compare the two. I was so shocked when Mrs. D told me that W had almost doubled E's birth weight! He was adorable in all his baby chubby cuteness! I also liked seeing how E interacted with her new brother. She wasn't too terribly interested at first but when prompted with some M&Ms to kick start her she was off and snuggling away. For as young as she is, she was sooooo sweet with her little brother and definitely hugged and kissed him a lot more than I am used to seeing for this age spread. I have a feeling these two will be so close growing up! Here is a sneak peek at W's first photo shoot. Congratulations D family!!!








 Love his little smile!

No comments: