Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Monday, October 17, 2011

•••Miss A | Hartwell, GA Children's Photographer•••

This smiley little girl is Miss A. I met her and her cute mommy a few weeks ago for Miss A's six month shoot. Miss A and her family live quite a bit away so we met at a park about halfway between (about and hour plus drive for each of us). It was so fun to meet a new family and the weather was gorgeous for a photo shoot. Miss A did not disapoint. She brought her A-game squishy smiles. I loved when she got super excited and giggle she would squish up her eyes nice and tight and let out a big laugh. ADORABLE! :) Here is a sneak peek at A's shoot.



2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness! I loved each and every one of them! You did a great job! Thank you! The first and second ones are my favs...can't wait to see the rest!

Heart n Soul said...

Such clear and vibrant shots .... lovely.