Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

•••10 on Tuesday•••

Trying out a new thing for the blog. 10 on Tuesday was passed along to me from another photographer. Basically, 10 random things, thoughts, happenings going on in the wonderful world of AFS. So here we go...

1. Brrr... so cold! I was so bummed this morning when I woke up and realized the weather man tricked me. What happened to the snow?!? Not. One. Flake.

2. Still catching up from the marathon that was Christmas. Eek!

3. Justen is still car less. Just before Thanksgiving he had a run-in with a deer and he still doesn't have his car back.
He was fine, and has been driving an array of rental/loaned vehicles My personal favorite was the Dodge station wagon...nothing says "I am man" more than a blue/silver station wagon.

4. I need to exercise. Bad.

5. Today I watched the Inauguration of our 44th President. I was fascinated by every second and filled with joy in knowing that I was able to witness such a historic moment as a U.S. citizen. Regardless of my political views it was a beautiful thing.

6. That was a TON of people on the National Mall!

7. Working on my sneak peek for the C Family. Here is a super sneak peek:

8. I made several New Year's resolutions this year. One was to read a book a week. So far I have read one. It was a good one though. It was The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks.

Any suggestions for some of my future weekly readings?

9. Justen and I have a new addiction...our Wii. We don't have a ton of time to play it, but when we can it is super fun. One of the games we have is Rock Band 2. We haven't quite mastered our musical talents, but we call it a good day when we can get 85% accurate. On easy mode. The other night we saw this fun commercial:



Makes me laugh every time!

10: Trying to figure out what is for dinner. Cheerios or left over Little Caesar's? Hmmm...it is a tough choice. Aren't my culinary skills just super impressive?

No comments: