Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

•••The "C" Family Preview•••

This past weekend I drove down to Jackson, GA for my first session of the New Year. What a fun session it was! We had rescheduled this session several times due to weather and health issues, so I was super excited to finally meet the C family. We met at a family members beautiful house on the lake, and everything came together perfectly. Moments before our shoot started it was down pouring rain, but as the shoot went on the sun poked out and it became a beautiful day for such a fun session. 
I loved this picture when I saw it. It is just looks like everyone is having so much fun, and I love the interaction between everyone. If you look closely you can even see the rain pouring off the roof in the background. 

The C family wanted to make sure that their favorite person in the world was included in the shoot. You could tell that this beautiful lady held a special place in their hearts, and that she was just their whole world. It was so sweet, and I felt so fortunate to be able to capture a few of their tender moments with one another.
Ah, Mr. C..."Hahahaha......not funny!" Inside joke for the C family. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos! These bring the usual "family pictures" to a whole new level. You do beautiful work -- thanks for posting these.