Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Friday, January 16, 2009

•••A Wedding to Remember•••


Remember last month when I blogged about doing a special family photo project with my sister?Well we are still working through it but look what we found! We found my grandparents wedding photos.

Sigh...

I could look at these photos for hours! It is so neat to see how different everything was...

These are my great grandparents walking down the aisle.


Here is my grandfather and his brother walking down the aisle. Check out the hats. Fancy!

My grandparents saying their vows.


"Now presenting Mr. & Mrs..."

My grandparents and their bridal party.

Here is a neat little tidbit (at least it was neat to me). When I saw this picture I commented to my grandmother how beautiful my aunt's gown was (the lace one to the left). She told me that in color the gown was pink with black lace. Why is this neat to me? Because the gowns I chose for my bridesmaids were pink with black lace. :) Also, we learned that our wedding fell on the 60th anniversary of my grandparents wedding date. Hmm...coincidence? Or, the great wedding gods telling Justen he is stuck with me for at least the next 60 years? :)


And finally, a family photo. Here is my great grandmother and all of my great uncles along with the bride and groom.

Okay off to dig some more!




1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

I love looking at all of these! Your grandmother's dress was so beautiful and I love the coinsidences!