Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

•••The "B" Family Preview•••

Photobucket
This is the B family and their little son J. He was so stinkin' cute! I loved his little round cheeks and he had the cutest little gummy smile. I met them in this awesome garden in the Edgewood area of town. It was perfect for portraits and little J seemed to have a blast looking around at everything. He especially loved the feel of the grass...it was so cute to watch. Thanks B family for letting me be a part of your day. Here are a few of my favorites. Enjoy!
Photobucket
Look at all that cute baby drool! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A different perspective but I wanted to get him smiling at his dad. :)
Photobucket


2 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

What a cute little boy! Love the drool photo. We are so there right now.

Lizzi said...

Cute Pictures. He is getting so big fast! See you soon B family.