Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

•••The "P" Family Preview•••

Photobucket
Last week I had a fabulous family shoot with one of my favorite families. The P family decided they wanted to do some fun Fall portraits, so we met at East Cobb Park in Marietta. Miss M and Mr. B had gotten so big from the last time we had a session, but they are just as adorable as ever (look at all that cute curly blonde hair!). Over our hour together, I had a blast. It was so fun to see kids just be kids. They had fun playing and running around, and they especially loved their lollipops. :) I was also able to witness some sweet family moments between them all and that just made the day great. Here are just a few of my many favorites from their session...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Carrie Beth said...

They look adorable...as always.