Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

•••Sweet Baby I•••

Photobucket
Feeling a little under the weather the last few days, but I knew sharing cute baby photos would make me feel a little better. :) Don't cute babies make everyone feel better? 

This weekend I got to meet adorable Miss I. Just over two weeks old, she was so squishy cute. I met the D family at their house just in time for Miss I's morning nap. Miss I let us take a few photos, but then she peeked open her little eyes. Over the course of a few hours she kept peeking her cute little eyes at us and let us know she did not want us to disturb her sleep. :) Once she finally fell into a deep sleep she was out for good, and let us do what we wanted. This session was so fun too because Mr. & Mrs. D were open to a lot of new poses and had tons of ideas. I was able to try some new things and love the results so far. Here is a quick preview of Miss I's photo debut. Enjoy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Denbow Family said...

Love, love, love them!!! Can't wait for our shoots now :)