Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

•••Baby H | John's Creek, GA Newborn Photographer•••

Back from vacation and back to work! :) When I arrived back into town I already had a shoot scheduled for the following day. On Valentine's Day, I met this little cutie. Baby H is just a few weeks old and a pro at posing. Being a little bit older newborn he took some time to get to sleep and to stay asleep, but once he was out...he was out! :) Here are a few of my favorites from our session...
Photobucket
His parents just love him to pieces...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
H learned to suck his thumb while I was there (he has been used to little hand covers). It was so adorable and I loved he technique. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carrie Beth said...

So sweet! This post reminded me that I need a pic of Harper sucking her thumb.

Kalai Winlly said...

Your photos are very creative and very colorful. Is looking at! Those smiles of children, muzzles dogs ... Something beautiful!
I am Polish, I greet you