Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

•••The M Family | Roswell, GA Family Photographer•••

Photobucket
On Saturday, I was able to hang out and shoot one of my favorite families in one of my favorite locations. The whole M family met me for the annual holiday shoot, and it was such a fun time. Miss G is growing so fast and becoming such a little lady. She showed me all her model poses and her best "cheese" smile. :) Miss B is not far behind her and cracks me up because of all her sass...I have a feeling once B gets walking G is going to have a run for her money. :) It was such a fun morning with the M family playing in the gardens and seeing the girls play...can't wait to see you guys soon! Here is a sneak peek at our time together...
Photobucket
Love how excited B is here! Those pebbles have made so many children happy. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Loved their smocked Christmas dresses!
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

Precious! Love all of these. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey I am a Photographer too and I love taking pics and I am doing a family for my first time and I need to find some cute posses I have one week any advice?