Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Monday, October 11, 2010

•••Miss I Turns One! | Duluth, GA Children's Photographer•••

Photobucket
Yay for Miss I! She turned one last month! :) Miss I had changed so much from her nine month portraits and is sooooo smiley now. Look at all those teeth! I met the D family at the Atlanta Athletic Club on a quiet Monday afternoon. The sun was shining brightly and we had the whole place to ourselves. Miss I showed me her standing skills, but has quite mastered walking just yet. Although, she loves to walk holding mommy and daddy's hands. She was all smiles each time they walked around. I have a feeling it is not much longer. :) Here is a sneak peek into our afternoon together...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: