Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Monday, October 18, 2010

•••Miss A's Turn!: Part 2 | Woodstock, GA Children's Photographer•••

Photobucket
Miss A is such a sweetheart, and I still can't believe she is already one! I met Miss A for her photo shoot last weekend at a local park and it was so much fun to see her and her family. They told me all about their big birthday plans for the next day and Miss A even gave me a sneak peek of her cute birthday outfit. She is such a smiley happy little girl, and nothing makes her smile larger than when we all get to dance to her mommy's cell phone ring tones. :) Here is a sneak peek at A's one year shoot. Happy Birthday A!!!
Photobucket
This was one of my test shots but I loved how relaxed and happy everyone looks. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

Such a cutie! I LOVE that last picture.

Katherine said...

What a cutie pie! And her beautiful teeth! She's all grown up! :)

Ravage said...

Addy is all smiles, but I actually like the first picture a LOT! Addy is a stunner! Grandpa Paul

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful baby girl! Nan and Grampa Jacobs

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

That first picture is stunning!