Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

•••Introducing Miss A | Atlanta, GA Newborn Photographer•••

Yay for baby A arriving! Last week I was able to meet the super cute and super new Miss A. Just over week old she was full of sleepy squishy newborn goodness. :) A is a super sweet baby and seems pretty easy and laid back so we were able to do lots of fun things. Miss A's older sister was a big part of the shoot, and even though she is a little young and doesn't entirely get that A is staying at her house for good, it was fun to see her be so sweet to her little sister. I think my favorite moment of the entire shoot was when Miss I tried to share her goldfish with her. I have a feeling these two are going to grow up super close to each other. :) Here is a sneak peek at A's newborn shoot...

1 comment:

Erica said...

Glad to see you're back on the blog circuit, Jen! These are some cute pictures.

Hope the 3 of you are doing great!