Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

•••Chillin' With Baby G | Atlanta, GA Photographer•••


These last few days with Baby G have been definitely been entertaining. He is a feisty little guy who keeps me on my toes from sun up to sun down (and sometimes moon up to moon down). I love that he is finally awake, and becoming more and more aware of the world that surrounds his little self. I especially love that when he wakes from night time or nap time he gives a huge gummy smile when he sees that its me...it makes getting up at 1, 2, and 4am worth it (well most days). :) 

His personality is emerging as each day passes and if I had to make an early guess he is a mini daddy, with just a smidge of mommy thrown in. Check back with me during the teenage years and I will let you know if this is a good combo. :) For now, I am just enjoying my little two month old, and taking as many  pictures as possible before he can tell me no like his daddy does. :)

I know lots of you have been emailing and requesting an update, and I promise to get better about sharing more about G. Here are just some quick snapshots from this morning's playtime for now. Thank you all again for the well wishes and support! :)