Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

•••Mr. W | Smyrna, GA Children's Photographer•••

The super cute Mr. W makes another appearance! W turned three months a few days before baby G arrived so we pushed back his three month shoot just a bit. This was my first shoot back, and I couldn't have asked for a better one to get back in the swing of things. We know the G family pretty well so Baby G and the hubby came along for a visit too. W was a breeze, and even with an ear infection he was smiley and showed us all his tricks. :) For his age he is pretty advanced and was already attempting sitting up! He was able to hold it for a minute or so before getting tired - I was so impressed!! Here are some of my favs from our session...
Love the last one! 

4 comments:

Lizzi said...

So much fun! I love them. I especially love the one if him falling over. We do that a lot :-)

Brad Galland said...

Great pics, Jen, you never cease to amaze me!

Carrie Beth said...

He's so cute!!! These are GREAT pics.

Ben said...

Very nice! Great job, except for B... Hard to work with, that one!