Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Monday, May 4, 2009

•••Baby H is Here!•••

I thought I would introduce you guys to Miss H. Miss H arrived a few weeks ago and is the beautiful daughter of our best friends. The morning after Justen and I arrived back in the country, I made my way to the P family's house with my camera. Even though Miss H was already two weeks old she was still the perfect little squishy sleepy baby. I was also excited to see that miss H's mom, CB, made the most adorable flower headbands for her girls. CB is the owner of HipChick Designs and I am continually amazed by her creativity. Here are some of my early favorites of the mini shoot I had with Miss H.
I am so in love with her cute little dimpled cheeks and all of her hair!
One of the big sis! She was so sweet holding her little sister. You can tell she is going to love having Baby H all to herself. :)

4 comments:

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

so precious!

Carrie Beth said...

Jen, I've said it again and I'll say it again...thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I know we will tresure these photos forever. You are AWESOME!!!

Stefanie said...

aww...So cute! Great job Jen! They look adorable!

Kelley said...

These are just too cute! I love the matching headbands!