Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Friday, May 29, 2009

•••Field Play•••

I hope everyone had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend! I am finally getting around to blogging something this week...sorry if things have been a bit boring lately! Last weekend we celebrated the holiday with some of our closest friends at a near by lake. It had been awhile since everyone was together so it was nice to catch up, ride on the boat, play games, and kick back with a glass of wine or two (maybe three). 

Just before we left, I had received a lens I had ordered for an event this upcoming weekend a little early. At the last second, I decided to bring my camera and new lens up to get a feel for it. I was so glad too...while practicing, I caught these few fun moments of Justen and our friend's daughter, Miss H, playing with daffodils



 

Ahhh...so sweet... :)