Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

•••Goin' to the Chapel•••

This lovely couple is getting married in just a few short weeks. Over the past few months I have gotten the chance to get to know them as they have planned for their wedding, and last Sunday I got the pleasure of doing their engagement shoot. We met at Duluth Town Green and it was such a pretty day. I had a blast at their shoot, and they were so easy behind the camera that it made my job super easy. It was also great to see such wonderful individuals so in love with each other. I loved watching them interact with one another and could tell that they are going to have a great marriage. Here are a few of my early favorites from their session (it was so hard to choose!). 



See you guys in a few weeks for the big day!

2 comments:

the monkeys' mama said...

Hey Jenn! Have you ever visited I heart Faces before? I totally think you should enter! You'd be great!

Hope you had a great vacation!

Jennifer said...

Thank you for the website share! So neat! I will definitely look into it further! :)

Thanks!
Jen