Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

•••Senior Rep•••

This super gorgeous girl is Miss C. Miss C is graduating in a few weeks and we met up at Berry College to take some senior photos. I was a little nervous the morning of our shoot because the sky looked quite ominous, and we had waited so long to schedule this shoot, but thankfully the rain storms predicted for the day held off. I would have hate
d to miss out on this shoot - not only was I finally getting to meet Miss C, but we were going to visit the campus that I attended for four years as well as got married at. To say I was excited about the day was an understatement. Once the shoot started I was immediately at ease. Miss C had such a wonderful personality and she was the perfect model.  Here are just a few of my early favorites from our shoot. 

No comments: