Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, July 23, 2009

•••Introducing Easton•••

Photobucket
Baby Easton has arrived! I rounded out my busy weekend, by meeting baby E. I was so excited! He is simply the cutest little baby boy. Less than two weeks old, this tiny little one was quite alert but still had his sleepy squishy moments. I could have spent all day taking his photos. Here are just a few of many many favorites from his session. 
Photobucket
Love his little faux hawk! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so adorable. The last one makes my heart melt.
Ari

Jenn said...

Jen we LOVE the pics! We are so excited to have you back again in few months! I might be biased...but he is a handsome little guy isn't he??

Carrie Beth said...

What a cutie!!! Congrats Jenn...he's a doll.