Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

•••Jen's Favorite Thing #3•••

Okay, time for contest #3! I am a super huge fan of reading. I wish I had more time to do it, but for as long as I can remember I have loved reading books just before I go to bed (seem moms...that ritual does stay with some children for life!). So this contest is for a $10 gift card to Barnes and Nobel . To enter just leave a comment below! Contest winner will be announced Monday, July 6th at noon. Good luck everyone and happy reading! :)


Here is a great book list for children from Read Aloud America.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! Thanks for the reading list too!
Amanda

Jason, Erin, Ella, and Colin said...

Keeping my fingers crossed! Haha!

lil misses' mama said...

We'd love love love to browse for some new board books for Reece at B&N!! She is all about climbing into her little chair and saying "Bible"(she calls every book a Bible!) over and over again while "reading" her stories...thanks for another fun giveaway!

Anonymous said...

More contests! I love it! - Tracy Allen :)

Naomi said...

To celebrate reading, I thought I'd recommend two great books I've read recently: Caucasia by Danzy Senna and After Long Silence by Helen Freemont.

Thanks Jen!

Aleksandra Nearing said...

I love to check out the previous of your pics on your blog! Thanks for the contest!