Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

•••Miss G Turns 2!•••

Photobucket
This past weekend I hung out with one of my favorite little ones, Miss G! Miss G recently turned two so her parents wanted to celebrate with a few photos. Miss G has changed so much in the last few months and is such a little person now. She was talking and laughing and having so much fun...such a cutie! We stayed close to her home for the session and I had a blast just watching her play. She was so cute playing with her My Little Ponies (I can't believe these are still popular...I remember playing with them when I was little!), and reading her books. Here are some of my early favorites from our session.


Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket
By the way, how cute are those little pig tails?? :)
Photobucket

Happy Birthday Miss G!

2 comments:

The Perfunctionist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carrie Beth said...

So cute!