Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

•••Miss A Turns Two•••

Photobucket
Yea for Miss A turning two! Last weekend I had the pleasure of photographing Miss A's super fun birthday party. The party was at Kangazoom, and I think both kids and adults had a blast. It was so fun to watch Miss A and all of her friends jumping, running, and playing on all of the inflatable toys they had (I was so jealous!). :) Here are a few highlights from Miss A's party...

Photobucket
Here is a fun family photo...I loved this picture of them going down the big inflatable slide together. :) 
Photobucket
Everyone had fun on all of the toys!
Photobucket
Getting ready for the Birthday Parade and food...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Time for cake!! :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Miss A and her girls. This is as good as gets with a group of cute two year olds. :)
Photobucket
And all the presents!
Photobucket
Happy Birthday Miss A!!!

4 comments:

Gillian Lohr said...

Great pictures! Can't wait to see you next weekend :)

the monkeys' mama said...

So fun and gorgeous shots as always! I showed Catherine the balloons and she LOVED it!

Carrie Beth said...

I've been so excited to see these. You did a great job capturing the party and the colors are so bright and fun!

Carrie said...

These are absolutely WONDERFUL!!! The one of all three of us cracked me up. I agree with Carrie Beth - all of the bright colors really lightened up the photos. Thank you SO MUCH Jen!!!!! Can't wait to see all of them...