Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

•••Introducing Baby C | Woodstock, GA Newborn Photographer•••

Photobucket
Yea, Baby C is here! :) A few weeks ago C made his first public appearance (after making his anxious parents wait almost a full extra week), and I was so excited when I met the S family for his first photo shoot. I was even more excited that they let me dress him up in whatever I wanted and even let him rock the faux hawk. :) C was such an awesome model and I could have shared almost every photo we took as my favorite, but I narrowed it down to just these few to share with you guys. Enjoy Baby C's preview!
Photobucket
C not only smiles while he sleeps...he also giggles! Cutest. Thing. Ever!!! :)
Photobucket
I love sleeping babies...
Photobucket
...and their baby feet!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Before you leave, C would like to do a quick PSA for his daddy... :)
Photobucket

Congrats S family! See you soon C! 

1 comment:

Sarah Bragg said...

LOVE these... especially the faux hawk and the feet.