Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

•••Miss A | Atlanta, GA Senior Photographer•••

Photobucket

This is the beautiful Miss A. I have known A since she was just a toddler, and when I was going through her proofs I couldn't believe how grown up she is now. These photos are actually from a session we did together at the tail end of last fall. Her older brother is a Senior this year and after taking some photos of him, we thought it would be fun for Miss A to get in front of the camera as well. She was such a natural and we had so much fun together. I have to admit I was kind of jealous of A and seeing her proofs...when I was thirteen I definitely did not look this beautiful. In fact, any portraits that exist of me during that time period I think I have hidden away in a dark dark place somewhere never to be seen. Ever. :) Here a few of my favorites from our session...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Amazing work! (And yes, I was awkward with a mouth full of metal at 13.)

Kcfilzenphotos said...

love the black and white pics and love blog please follow me!!!

Kcfilzenphotos said...

love the black and white pics and your blog please follow me!!