Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

•••Baby B On The Way | Roswell, GA Maternity Photographer•••

Photobucket
Here is the beautiful Mrs. B. Baby B is on their way at the end of this month so the B family thought it would be fun to have a photo shoot to commemorate the pregnancy. This is their first baby and they are so excited. Mr. and Mrs. B have decided to keep the baby's gender a secret so there have been lots of guesses on each part of whether it is a girl or a boy. I had to make my own guess so we will so who is right in just a few weeks. :) The shoot was so much fun and it was a nice touch that Mrs. B wanted to incorporate her favorite flower into the shoot. Here are a few of my favorite shots from the day...
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Thanks B family! Can't wait to meet Baby B!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are really pretty. I love the sunflower! this makes me think about maternity pics. Lizzi