Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

•••Miss G Turns Three! | Smyrna, GA Children's Photographer•••

Photobucket
Last month Miss G turned three! Miss G was one of my first clients almost three years ago and it has been so fun to watch her grow up. After her birthday her mom wanted to do a special three year old shoot. We met at a fun location and Miss G did her thing. :) I had so much fun with her showing me her dance moves, sprinkling the park with magic dust in her fairy costume, and giving me a ticket for the train to head to Disney. :) She is the sweetest little thing and I had a blast. Here are a few of my many favorites from our session...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

CUTE! I love the one of her holding on to the column and the last one. She's so sweet. :-)

Erica said...

I LOVE THESE!!! We had the best time with you that day. Thank you so much for everything!