Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

•••Miss M | Roswell, GA Children's Photographer•••

Photobucket
Last weekend I had the pleasure of hanging out with the K family and meeting Miss M. She is such a cutie at four months old, and was such a blast to capture. It kept going between hot and rainy outside so we kept our shoot indoors and I don't think Miss M could have been happier. She loved when her parents made fun noises and faces and always gave us big smiles. :) I was in love with M's fun girly dresses and accessories. Here are a few of my early favorites...

Love M's big smiley cheeks. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket
I love how babies moods change so quickly at this age. You can tell they are always thinking and wondering what everything is.
Photobucket
As always some cute little baby feet!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Miss M let me know she was tired, but it was nothing her little blanket couldn't fix. She loved it and would snuggle snuggle snuggle. :)
Photobucket

No comments: