Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

•••Mr. A | Atlanta, GA Children's Photographer•••

Photobucket
It is young Mr. A's turn to meet everyone. A is a blonde haired blue eyed cutie I met a few weekends ago. We decided to do a session at his house and a local park. He was a little shy at first and wasn't sure what to think of me, but he slowly warmed up and loved showing me how he played. He has the cutest little dogs and it was so fun when they decided to make an appearance at our photo shoot. A just lit up when he saw his two little pups! 
Photobucket

Photobucket
When we went to the park there was no stopping A. At eighteen months old, he has no fear...the "big boy" slide didn't even phase him, and swinging on the swings or playing on the see-saw was a breeze. It was so fun to watch the brave little guy. :)
Photobucket
Mom and dad didn't want to get in any photos, but I sneaked just a few. I loved this one. :)
Photobucket

No comments: