Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Friday, April 1, 2011

•••Coming Soon: Baby S | Atlanta, GA Maternity Photographer•••

 Last weekend I had the chance to catch up with one of my favorite families. And guess what? A new baby is on the way! :) The S family is expecting another little girl in two months and they wanted a few maternity pictures. Mrs. S looks fabulous and is so tiny! I told her to push that tiny belly out. :) I was excited that our nasty rainy weather we have been having decided to take a small break just in time for the shoot and we were able to get some great outdoor shots. Miss K was a big part of the shoot and not only is she excited about being a big sister she was also excited to be turning two this week. (Big happy birthday to Miss K!!!). Here are a few of my favorite shots from the day...




 I love how Miss K's hand is on here mommy's belly in these last two. So sweet...

2 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

These are so sweet and that last one is my favorite.

Our Family's Story... said...

You rock Jen!!! Love the last 2:) Can't wait to see the rest!