Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

•••Introducing Baby M | Atlanta, GA Newborn Photographer•••

Last week I was able to meet this cute little guy. Baby M arrived a little bit early and is the most adorable tiny little package. When I walked into the M family's condo I couldn't believe how tiny this little guy was. At birth he was almost a whole pound heavier and an inch longer than Baby G, but it is amazing how quickly you forget how little they are! I had so much fun at this shoot chatting with Mrs. M and her sweet mother-in-law and dressing Baby M up in all sorts of fun newborn stuff. I loved the puppy hat and think I am going to have to get one for Baby G too (his room theme is puppies). Baby M was only a few days old, but it took him a little while to get asleep...I have a feeling the M family is going to have a fun loving awake little boy on their hands very soon. :) 
 So adorable...I loved all his tiny baby features and look at all that hair already! :)




Congratulations M family!! :)

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Great pics Jen! He's soooooo cute!