Availability

Currently not booking any sessions.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

•••L & Family | Cartersville, GA Family Photographer•••

 Do you guys recognize Mr. L? He is getting so big! It was time for L's 9 month shoot, and I was excited to learn that L's parents were going to participate in this one. I love when parents get involved in shoots with their little one. I feel like too often parents (and usually moms) get left out of pictures since they are the ones taking them. Plus, it is fun for me to see how the parents interact with their children...it usually gets big huge smiles from everyone. :)

We met at a new location for me, and it was such a pretty spot. The weather had just warmed up enough that we didn't have to worry about being cold, wet or muddy from the rain the day before. L was all smiles and big blue eyes as usual, and loved showing us all his new tricks. He is such an easy going little one he didn't mind being barefoot and standing on any surface...I was impressed! I think his favorite part of the whole shoot though was taste testing some of nature's finest offerings (i.e. sticks, rocks, and pine straw). :) Here are just a few of my favorites from L's shoot...

LOVED these photos with mommy...



1 comment:

Lizzi said...

Mr L you are just the cutest!
T & B looking good. What a beautiful family.